Teach Big Teach Small

Two teachers. One for big people, the other small. Here are some ideas and resources, hope you like.

Monday, March 21, 2011


Happy Anniversary
big dog.
xx

When trouble fills my world. You bring me peace. You calm me down.
You're my relief. When walls come crashing down around my feet.
You light my way. You're my release.
When the sun is beating down upon my brow. You are my shade.
You cool me down. Every time i tried to turn away
You brought me 'round. Your humble way.
For every time you sheltered me from harm. You showed me truth.
Kept me warm. Every time you left me on the street.
I found my way
I found my feet

So say you'll watch over me. When I'm in too deep
Tell me you'll always be. There to pull me free
There to rescue me
--


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

Recent

Comments